Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Another

I have been working with Vijaya for more than 3 years. During this period, he proved to me he was a very motivated, very knowledgeable team player. He was always willing to help out other co-workers for any issue.



I worked with him in the same US office and continue to work with him after he moved back to India. He always took responsibility for all aspects of his assignments. He knew when and what was the right question to ask. I was more impressed when he moved back to India. He managed to keep all the projects moving even he had much less opportunities, due to time zone difference, to verify the detail requirement with the US requesters.

I am sure he is an asset to any team he might join.


Thanks,
Darrel.

Darrel is Onsite Technical Lead

No comments: